My goodbye

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hank, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmenDmen

CmenDmen Regular

They weren't killing you, you were killing yourself. I was really the only one that actually killed you. And you just admitted that you're " fucking crazy and able to just flip your shit over a video game".

2. Hank

Hank Member

I'm not mad I can't break the rules, that doesn't even make any sense and there's no connotation of that in anything I wrote.
    At first, yes, but then you wouldn't even let me out. Earlier, I died and I wasn't even expecting it and then I lost my stuff and my horse and you didn't even give a shit so there wasn't anything I could do

3. Yeezus

Yeezus Server Admin Staff Member

Pure rage? What happened to you don't care about games and it doesn't matter? Getting mad at a game?

4. Prism

Prism Developer

Don't make shit up. The first time you died, I turned it off and let you get your stuff. I told you not to come back and yet you continued to come through.

5. Hank

Hank Member

This wasn't over a video game, this was the disrespect I was receiving from 4 different people, even when I joined the teamspeak earlier this evening I kept getting shushed for no fucking reason. Sorry I'm a human and I get pissed when people disrespect me repeatedly for something that happened online that didn't affect their real lives.

6. Prism

Prism Developer

Everyone has to put up with that on the Internet constantly. Not sure why you think you're any different.

Bolt likes this.
  7. Hank

Hank Member

I didn't say I was any different, just because it happens doesn't mean it has to happen. Just because some people get treated poorly doesn't mean it's alright if I get treated poorly. I'm calmed down now, and I just want to say that you were really mean to me and yeah, I did some things that were not very good but I'm freakin' 17 years old and it's a video game, you don't have to treat me differently as a person because I did something wrong to a fake world that doesn't exist.

8. St. Ripper

St. Ripper Clan Member

So am I the only one who thinks its too damn early for this shit? No? Ok.

Bolt likes this.
  9. Prism

Prism Developer

I get constant disrespect from people. I don't come around when its become too much (which has been a lot recently, people). Doesn't make me want to throw a huge fit and cause drama.
    We just wanted you to respect other people's work. Virtual or not.

10. CmenDmen

CmenDmen Regular

"Respect is, you gotta give it to earn it." Griefing Emma, Zach, and I'm sure others, isn't respecting people.

11. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

later gater

12. pryvisee

pryvisee Site Admin

Long time, no talk heh.

Kat and Bruce left? Woah. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.