My goodbye

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hank, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank

Hank Member

Well, I've come to the decision that I want to do more with my life than play video games all day. I'm also tired of surrounding myself with people who become assholes after I troll them on Minecraft.

For what I did on the Feed the Beast server, I'll probably never be allowed back into KBz. However, this does not interest me because of the poor management and lack of interest in the players to actually fix the leadership. This is why Kat and Bruce left. They saw how shit it was. Kat deserved that admin position and you know very damn well. What kind of community can turn so quickly on it's own members?

I suggest all of you get up, turn off the computer, and go outside. None of this matters. None of this will affect you, and I can say that I will never look back at KBz with any degree of gratitude or happiness. Yet, I can also say that I don't have to look back. Because these are pixels on a screen.

Have a good life, hope you guys get your shit sorted out (unlikely).

2. CmenDmen

CmenDmen Regular

Why did you make post if it didn't matter?

Emma Nemz likes this.
  3. Forgotten

Forgotten Member

We didn't let you in our new base because we were afraid you would grief it. So you decide to grief our old base in a huge baby fit. 10/10

4. Prism

Prism Developer

Hank is having a fit because no one wants him in their base after he griefed Emma Nemz to hell. He's just causing unnecessary drama to make us feel bad.

EDIT: Just want to point out he left by blowing up multiple people's base's with TNT
    EDIT 2: Luckily, everyone already cleaned up Hank's mess.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  5. Hank

Hank Member

No, that's not what it's about. I'm sick of you being an asshole even after I apologized and did several things to make up for it, then just kept being an asshole. I don't want to surround myself with people like you who take a game so seriously.
    I broke three keyboards over this fucking community and spent my birthday alone and this is the shit I put up with

6. CmenDmen

CmenDmen Regular

Wait, what? You said that he's taking the game seriously, but you broke 3 keyboards and spent your birthday alone? What?

7. Prism

Prism Developer

You apologized and got unbanned from the server (2nd time). I'm sorry I don't want bothered in a base in Minecraft.

8. Hank

Hank Member

That was before I realized that this is stupid fucking waste of time and that none of this matters. That was before I realized that you guys are not fun people and that I shouldn't spend so much time wasting my fucking life on these games.

9. Prism

Prism Developer

Why are you wasting your time watching this thread then?

10. CmenDmen

CmenDmen Regular

But if it doesn't matter, why bother writing a post about it in the first place? Just disappear like Bruce and Kat if you're so thrilled with their course of action? I don't understand.

11. ClockTic

ClockTic Donator

[​IMG]

E G likes this.
  12. Hank

Hank Member

So that maybe somebody else might see the light about this bullshit, so that maybe a visitor or a new player will see that maybe this isn't the best place for them considering how quickly and easily people can treat you like shit for the dumbest reasons. If one person thinks differently about KBz and thinks twice before getting more involved, my job here is done.

13. Prism

Prism Developer

What light?

EDIT: The Sun?
    EDIT 2: Its night time.

Bannock likes this.
  14. CmenDmen

CmenDmen Regular

But maybe don't act like a piece of shit so you don't get treated like a piece of shit?

15. Hank

Hank Member

I did one thing that was bad that I promised to reverse, then was banned before I could even fix it. Why would a stupid fucking set of pixels on a screen mean that somebody should be treated like garbage? boo fucking hoo, your video game base got destroyed. Cry me a fucking river

16. Hank

Hank Member

That you guys are fucking crazy and able to just flip your shit over a video game and treat somebody like garbage.

17. Prism

Prism Developer

Oh so, if you rape a girl and promise to never do it again, you don't get punished.
    Nope. You go to jail and get put on a list.

I don't see why you think we're flipping shit. But its pretty standard when you break a rule in any server, you get punished for it. Especially griefing in Minecraft. Doesn't take someone who cares to figure that out.

18. CmenDmen

CmenDmen Regular

But you were told that you couldn't go in the base, and you kept pestering Zach to let you in, when he told you no, you went and griefed other areas, including his old base? You're not making any sense.

19. Hank

Hank Member

Except that's real life and this is a simulated environment that could be easily reversed with a minimal amount of effort.

The griefing was just out of pure rage. I was sick of zach, forgotten, and bolt just killing me repeatedly and laughing about it.

20. Prism

Prism Developer

All I'm hearing is that you're upset that you can't break the rules. It also had told me what kind of person you were.
    You killed yourself by walking into our base defense multiple times knowing that it was going to fuck you over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.