Im bored so im gonna write a quick guide to soldier for loadouts.

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Azzer, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Azzer

Azzer TF2 Admin Staff Member

Aye. welcome to....
    AZZER'S LOADOUT GUIDE TO THE SOLDIER
    Now look im not good AT ALL but over the time span of about 6 months i have gotten better. So i started out with scout but then i figured out that i suck ass at it.Before i go into detail PLAY WITH viewmodel_fov 0 TO HAVE SLIGHTLY BETTER AIM. So when i started with soldier i had Stock, Gunboats, and the escape plan. This is my bread and butter. It is very good for rocket jumping with the gunboats, running away with the escape plan (yes i know that sounds bad but it can save you your life) and well the stock is just a good rocket launcher. My other setup is Stock, Shotgun, and Market Garden. This is something kinda like but not as much as the first. You can switch to a shotgun if your rocket is out of ammo and you can get some market garden frags. Now keep in mind that when i say "stock", i really mean "Stock/original" cause you can really switch out the two if you wanted to (i prefer stock). Now the next loadout is what skaggerakk likes to call the "Trigger Loadout" which is the standerd Black box, Conch, and the Escape Plan. This is the loadout that gives you health on hit with a rocket, and you can use the conch as even MORE health when active. My last loadout is a airshot practice loadout. It is the Liberty Launcher, Gunboats, and the Escape Plan. You can switch out the liberty launcher for the direct hit if you want to, but since my aim isnt the best i like to just use the liberty launcher. Ok so that is it for my loadouts. I dont know if these are any good so tell me if they are good or if they are bad. Thank you for reading!

2. Justin

Justin Active Member

gr8 I r8 8/8

3. Azzer

thanks m8

4. Soldier69

Soldier69 Noob

Thanks Azzer this kinda helped me because I play with soldier to much, And can you do one talking about Demo you are amazing at class layouts

Justin likes this.
  5. Justin

Justin Active Member

freal tho!

6. Azzer

Thanks fam. I will try to do one but im not as good as demo as i am soldier. But thanks again.

7. geo the demo

geo the demo Guest

stock