Unbanned Ban Appeal: CrazyHeadShotz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CrAzYHeAdShOtZ, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now I know that before I was banned I wan't an active member of KBz. I'm aware that some of the things I did were indeed trolly and immature, but I believe that they don't justify a perma ban from everything KBz. If memory servers me I think the first time I was banned was from the KBz teamspeak. That was justified though I believe for what I posted in the chat (trust me you don't want to know what it is.) The second time, and this is the event I am referring to I believe was unjustified. I joined the TTT server with Spitfire and we were just playing for nostalgia sake. Spitfire and I were screwing around and I accidently killed him, so Hybrid set a slay on me. No problem with that it was justified. While I was dead Smokey joined the server and that was all swell no problem. Then I get into an argument or some shit with someone about whos TS is better Bwaks, or the KBz one. Smokey said to stop and then the rest is awfully blurry to me. I remember Spitfire was banned first unjustly and MoneybagsConway and I joined the KBz ts to confront Smokey about it(I was able to join the TS as this was a new computer). After that I can't remember and next thing I know, perma ban for being a troll. This was a one time thing, unless you count when I was first banned from the TS. I wasn't going there everyday or week trolling or messing with people. I didn't leave KBz initially because I was kicked out or I hated the community. I just drifted away from KBz like the others. I meant no ill intentions on anyone in KBz (except Destroyer for calling Dyll and dirty jew, an I'm not alone on that either even Bwak agrees). I was just goofing around. I quite like most of the KBz community, though I don't know half of the new people. I just believe the Perma ban was unjust and since a couple of months have passed, I believe the ban should be removed. I am also aware the kmo is under suspicion for trolling (I let him use my account from time to time) I'm not aware of what he did or if it affected my ban at all, but I felt the need to address it. I also believe if that I indeed will remain banned, Sorry if this was too long, but its been bugging me for a while.

P.S Sorry for all the I's I used in that paragraph.
    P.P.S I respect all the admins on KBz and their ability to perform their duty and I don't hate or dislike any of them.
    P.P.P.S Sorry for any grammatical errors as well.
    P.P.P.P.S Sorry for not looking at the format for these I just had a lot to say so the things I didn't cover were my name, CrazyShotz Steam id STEAM_0:0:58725057. The ban was permanent and it was from Smokey. I was banned from TTT one other time that was for karma, that Smokey ironically lifted and said don't count on it again.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
  2. E G

E G Member

TL;DR

In all seriousness, though, you should probably understand that the issue with Bwak is a sensitive one. Imagine talking to someone about their ex-- they just don't want to. You should definitely have known better than to bring that sort of thing up. As for your trolling, I can't say as I was not there at the time. However, the money situation is odd. As you have already donated the money, you don't have any right to it any more. To request it back is simply silly.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  3. Wasn't exactly mean for you, more meant for the Admins. I hope they have a greater attention span

4. I don't understand where you got the Bwak thing from, and I distinctly remember when I donated it Swifty said I could ask back for it anytime, so that is what I am doing if I won't be unbanned. I just believe if I donate to something I am not longer allowed to use, I should receive my money back.

5. Meth

Meth Guest

SayakaMiki and E G like this.
  6. ClockTic

ClockTic Donator

7. Meth

Meth Guest

You donate to help a server, its not a loan its a donation.

8. Forgotten

Forgotten Member

donate = give

9. I don't really give a shit about the money anymore. I don't feel like having a legal battle over it I still think however the ban is unjustified.

10. ClockTic

ClockTic Donator

"...then the rest is awfully blurry to me." think you should look back on what you have done before making this post about your ban being unjustified.

11. Hank

Hank Member

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

12. Sorry I can't remember. it wasn't anything significant or I would of remembered it. I would also like Smokey to see this post to get his pov

13. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

Edited
    Unbanned for a second chance.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.