Resolved zachcheatham

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by HashSlingingSlasher, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HashSlingingSlasher

HashSlingingSlasher Noob

Staff Member's name: KBz | zachcheatham
    Staff Member's ID: STEAM_0:0:31424517
    Server: KBz TTT and Teamspeak
    What happened?
    harassment and permanent mute.

Look, I know im not exactly loved by all members and regulars of kbz. I can respect that.
    but when it gets to the point when you are being bullied to the point where kbz is a rough place to be
    then theres a problem. zachcheatham is a very good case of a kbz member that dislikes me. I mostly dust it off. in the past few months though it has turned into constant harrasment with him threatening to ban me saying he would just put up a random reason and just recently perma muting me.
    It really has become a loathsome for me to get on the server and others. All I want is for this foolishness to stop already. I've been playing on kbz for nearly 2 years now and I really do not want it turn from a cool to a bad place to be (for me at least).

2. Tylerjoe53

Tylerjoe53 Clan Member

There's a Perma muting now? o_O

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  3. Miss Kat

Miss Kat TTT Admin

Yeah there is lol. It's for the more irritating members e.e

4. Prism

Prism Developer

Permanently muted for constantly trying to harass staff members out of the blue.

Please don't make up stuff to make someone look bad.

Master Bruce and Miss Kat like this.
  5. CmenDmen

CmenDmen Regular

Um, I remember you pestering Zach, and Zach responded in a way which you could tell he was irritated with your pestering, and then you continued to pester him after he told you multiple times to stop. So please, don't make up stories. I'm sure there are plenty of people who can also give us accounts of you annoying others in the server. In the past, when you would come onto the server, you would continuously harass me, and harass me over Steam. Don't act like you're a victim, thanks.

6. HashSlingingSlasher

HashSlingingSlasher Noob

Im not making that up. you actually did say that. and you are the one who has provoked all of my words. and that really was not out of the blue especially since you muted me for no good reason.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  7. Prism

Prism Developer

Not sure how someone gets provoked in the middle of a round out of nowhere. I must have looked at your wrong while I was in spectator.

And I think you might be mixing me up with another admin.

8. HashSlingingSlasher

HashSlingingSlasher Noob

I apologize if I have made myself out to be a victim. I really don't try to be annoying on purpose if I am. if you want ill give a heartfelt apology. but this has really gone too far and I only want to see this resolved. this is not just my blame. this whole situation has been the accumulation of a lot of saltyness I guess I can say.

9. Cheese

Cheese Server Admin Staff Member

Hash you are annoying 24/7, Not trying to be mean but hardly anyone likes you. Now if I can recall I remember you ladderblocking so I pushed you with my lightsaber, not only did you kill me for that but you said "Thats what you get for being fat cheese" and you just kept going before that calling me fat. If you dont want to be permanently muted try to be less annoying. And what do you mean by "Foolishness"?, he permanently muted you for a reason, DEAL WITH IT. Zach is a well respected admin, I highly doubt he would threaten you saying that he would ban you for no reason. And 1 more thing how would you want this situation "Resolved"??

10. HashSlingingSlasher

HashSlingingSlasher Noob

I just want to be unmuted and have ill feelings toward me brought up in a professional manner instead of being to told "I hope you die" or anything along those lines.

11. Prism

Prism Developer

So, instead of apologizing and asking to be unmuted, you continue to be an asshole and report someone?

12. Aeroish

Aeroish TTT Admin Staff Member

Hash can be annoying. Hash does get harassed. When you are annoying you give yourself a reputation, Hash. People on the server (including staff members) may treat you differently for it. If you don't want this to continue then be less annoying. However, all the blame does not fall specifically on you. I've seen countless examples of players being harassed for who they are instead of what they do. In some case you are one of those players. Maybe we should all give and take here, and not constantly discipline players that you may not like or that act annoying. If you are the one being "abused", don't be annoying. Problem solved?

13. ClockTic

ClockTic Donator

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I agree with Aeroish 100% all the way. Dat was sum spicy argument.
    [​IMG]

E G likes this.
  14. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

Being handled.

Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.