Denied zachcheatham

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by unit2025, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unit2025

unit2025 Noob

Staff Member's name: KBz | zachcheatham
    Staff Member's ID: STEAM_0:0:31424517
    Server: KBz TTT (74.91.124.26:27015)
    What happened?
    I was playing ttt and when my t round came cheese shot me at the beginning of the round. Cheese was not slayed for the next round. Cheese said he was gonna kill bomber then I pissed him off by saying *cheese never follows through* then cheese said *don't make me* so, I followed cheese into the house and we were both aiming at each other and he shot me when round began and I shot back (missed). Cheese ran upstairs and kosed me so Zach shot me. Zach asked us both what happened and cheese said *he shot me first* when I told him using my mic that cheese shot me first. Zach slayed only me when I had the logs to show it and he said *why should I ever listen to you*. I told him because one I have proof (logs) that cheese shot me first and he listened to cheese who has killed me many times at the beginning of the round. Zach told me if I have problem to go on the forums and report it there and to follow the guidelines so here I am. Just for anyone who reads this I don't want Zach demoted or anything I just don't want him to slay me for who I am or if he doesn't like me especially when I have proof of what happened.

Evidence:
    2014-12-19_00001.jpg 2014-12-27_00001.jpg 2014-12-27_00002.jpg 2014-12-27_00003.jpg 2014-12-27_00004.jpg

2. Prism

Prism Developer

You were slain for revenge rdm.

3. unit2025

unit2025 Noob

Well if you actually read my report I didn't shoot at him first and please read it before you just say something random.
    I shouldn't have to explain my reason twice again in the reply box read my report.

4. unit2025

unit2025 Noob

Cheese shot at me first when the round began the logs even show that. You just saying I revenge rdm is not even logically I explained that in the post. I would like another moderator or admin to see it besides you or reply. You slayed me for basically nothing and did not even slay cheese at all. Could someone just read the full thing on this.

5. Prism

Prism Developer

Like I said, you were slain for revenge rdm. I was AFK for what happened prior to you tbaiting Cheese because "you guys didn't slay him".

And, is this a player report against Cheese or a staff abuse report?

6. unit2025

unit2025 Noob

Why don't you read the title and what category it is under. I have just explained the entire events that led to what happened.

7. E G

E G Member

Unit, however valid your claims may be, it's important not to get impudent. If someone asks you a question, you shouldn't respond in an immature, vindictive manner. Obviously you're upset about the whole incident, but people do make mistakes. Just try to keep that in mind for the future.

8. pryvisee

pryvisee Site Admin

Well, looking over this, it does seem that Zach was in the wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.