Prop Hunt

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The_Legend_98-99, Jul 31, 2013.

1. The_Legend_98-99

The_Legend_98-99 Clan Member

Ok, so the other night we had a lot of us KBz members go onto a prop hunt server and everyone was LUVIN it! Since we now have 2 TTT servers i think we should make the second server into a prop hunt server. It is a lot of fun and a lot of people were enjoying it!

2. Jelly

Jelly TTT Admin Staff Member

Prop hunt was a fun time but I believe there is already a plan for the other server. If I'm mistaken and there isn't anything happening with the other TTT server I'm all for a new KBz Prop Hunt server.

3. Mykk Robo

Mykk Robo Active Member

Yeah that would be cool to have one and if not, oh well, we should just organize more nights like that one :) I played TF2 (which I sorta don't like now) with a bunch of you KBz gais and it was pretty fun also. We should get events going on every so often...

4. drxxtbag

drxxtbag Noob

kbz prop hunt server sounds like a great idea. I think that would be lots of fun.

5. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

At one point we had a mini game server on gmod 12 with prop hunt and many others. We need it again...

6. Daniel Craig

Daniel Craig Member

Yesssss. Please make this happen. Either a prop hunt or mini game server in general.