Permission to kick

Discussion in 'Trouble in Terrorist Town' started by SuPeRkRuLe, Feb 17, 2013.

1. SuPeRkRuLe

SuPeRkRuLe Noob

As NDK asked for permission to kick I wasn't sure if I should ask for the power also but I've encountered many times where I could only try to votekick RDMers and wasn't able to kick them because of the votes. I'm not sure what people will say to this but I would definitely like and would do good with the ability to kick.

2. MGRacer74

MGRacer74 Member

I see where you are coming from, but you !votekick people every time they barely attack another. If you would calm down on that it would be a nice promotion for you.

3. SuPeRkRuLe

SuPeRkRuLe Noob

I see where your coming from on that. Last night i've never had to vote kick that much but I was trying to try to kick RDMers so people could actually have fun. I will take into consideration what your saying.

4. MonkeyMayhem

MonkeyMayhem Member

I wish moderators had more power, because if I was a moderator I would do great because I'm always on :D

5. Daniel Craig

Daniel Craig Member

I would +1 Monkey if he was in the running for moderator of some kind. He is always on and is fair from what I have seen. We DO need more admin on, it seems like whenever I am on, no admin are on, or they are not playing TTT. RDM is high thanks to people like MinnesotaBurns whose videos promote nothing but RDM. We need more active and fair Mods online (all mods I know play fair, which is good).

6. Demonslayer

Demonslayer Active Member

I think that SuPeRkRuLe would be a great addition to the mods, I don't see him do any "random" votkicks. 1+ from me.