Denied Lycan

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by Juk, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juk

Juk Noob

Lycan is a moderator on the KBZ TTT server. We were playing a round where I was a detective, and he threw very offensive terms and phrases at me because I wouldn't give him my DNA scanner. I will now repeat said phrases : "Were you dropped on your head, faggot?" Phrase 2: "Give me the scanner you fucking idiot." Phrase 3: "God damn you are a terrible detective."

Although I do not have proof of these offenses, because they were said over voice chat, these hurtful and degrading things WERE said, regardless of other input.

What I expect to be done:
    I expect him to be punished in some way, not a demotion, but a serious talk over this offensive material and discriminating conduct.

My closing statements:
    This kind of behavior is a DIRECT insult towards Lycan's colleagues, and the owners of this fine server. The behavior is immature, and degrading. I am absolutely disgusted by the fact that his colleagues also stood back and did nothing when this offensive flurry of hatred was spewed from his wretched lips. I will not stand for this behavior, and hopefully neither will all of you fine KBZ acquaintances. I rest my case.

Regards,
    Juk

EDIT:
    Offensive behavior from shortly: [​IMG] I don't care if it is the internet, they are there to server and protect the players, not degrade them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Lycan - Offensive phrases/Insubordination/Childish Behav

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Lycan

Lycan Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.