Invalid Lycan

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by HashSlingingSlasher, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HashSlingingSlasher

HashSlingingSlasher Noob

I feel as though lycan should be demoted. His actions on the kbz ttt server can only be described as "childish" and "insubordinate". he is nothing more than a waste. for example, while we were playing on terminal, when an rdmer goes on an rdming spree lycan does nothing. When he does it a second time lycan still does nothing. Instead of actually doing anything the guy does nothing but spam me stupid youtube videos. any time someone asks him to slay someone it is only met with a "go f*ck yourself" or a "no". The only time I have ever seen him actually use his powers was to voteban me for asking him to slay a rdmer. And that is why I believe lycan shoud be demoted.

Attached Files:

2. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

As for the spam that is on your steam, you can remove him from your friends list. Also lycan does not have the power to slay so you asking him to do so makes no sense. I will have a word with him but also had several complaints about you rdming as well. Please let go of whatever conflict you may have with eachother and let the higherups take over from here. Thanks for your report.

3. DRose1

DRose1 TTT Admin Staff Member

Smokey pretty much summed it up. Moderators have equal power to donators except for votebans. Personally, I have/had no issues with Lycan and his moderator rank and think a demotion wouldn't be necessary.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reporting for not being able to slay.

5. Prism

Prism Developer

Unfriend him if it's bothering you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.