Resolved KBz | Spongebob

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by niko of death, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niko of death

niko of death Noob

At around 10:50 PM EST today (November 23rd), I was a T, with Spongebob being my T buddy. Juggedout was the last innocent left, with all the Ts alive. Before that, Spongebob had said something along the lines of "Don't kill Juggedout guys shes mine" I replied not to let Spongebob kill her, and that I would do it myself. Spongebob threw a freeze grenade me as me and another T were killing the last inno besides Jugged, the T buddy killed the inno, and Spongebob walked up to me and said something (along the lines of) "She's mine, I'm not letting you kill her" over mic, and shot me in the head with a deagle, killing me. While I can understand this was done in a playful manner, I don't believe this is appropriate for an admin, as it reflects bad on the server as a whole. While it is not my place to judge, take it as you will.

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =197662353

Several people (such as KBz | Cheese) can vouch for what Spongebob said

2. Swifty

Swifty Owner Staff Member

I completely agree with you, this is not even acceptable behavior for a regular KBz member. I am a little disappointed with Spongebob I didn't expected this from him but I will have a chat with him. Thanks for making this post we REALLY appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.