Denied Kbz| Smokey

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by Cassanova, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassanova

Cassanova Noob

I'm just going to put this down in point form to save time
    -No proof (I don't record everything because I don't care too much)
    -Smokey plainly rdms then slays himself
    -Says "He was due to being slayed anyways"
    -A few days later
    -Today I say "I'm going to rdm the next person I see" because of how obviously I was the last one alive
    -Smokey being the spineless jelly he is takes advantage and just walks in front of me and absorbs a shot
    -I see what's going on and slay myself before killing him (ending the round)
    -Smokey turns goes all mocking me and kicks me
    -I rejoin and start to mention the other day when he 'rdmed'
    -without warning or any chance at all he bans me for a few hours
    -Good job bro

2. Swifty

Swifty Owner Staff Member

I stopped reading your post halfway though because it looks like a 5 year old wrote it. With that being said, I heard from multiple members you blatantly said on the mic "I am going to kill anybody that comes into this room". Then killed Smokey for entering the room, I would have slayed/banned you also. You have been playing on the server long enough to know that you can't room claim.

-Anyway thanks for making a report, we do appreciate it!

3. Cassanova

Cassanova Noob

I wasn't claiming the room, I was literally locked inside of it. It was the stargate map. I heard many flare gun shots outside of the door previous as well as it going silent for a good time before the door finally opened with 2 (t) people waiting for it. OH well, ignore the fact that Smokey rdmed the other day with no consequences, sure the player deserved the slay but (edit) Smokey did it himself then just slayed himself.

4. Cassanova

Cassanova Noob

I never said that I was going to kill someone who came into the room, I just went ahead and said I'd rdm the next person I see. Just as bad but it's not room claiming

5. Swifty

Swifty Owner Staff Member

That's fucking brilliant. You are lucky Smokey only banned you for 6 hours. I would have banned you for a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.