Denied KBz magnifico

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by Kbz coolkid, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kbz coolkid

Kbz coolkid Noob

So I get on the server I was trying out new servers. I was a T I got caught and killed as normal but there was a guy who had almost the same name as me and he decides to ban me for "ghosting". I had no idea who the guy was but he was rdming so he thought that I was ghosting. And before that he went on a massive Ban spree for absolutly no reason like 1 rdm or anyone he thought was ghosting or someone who had a bad name.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If an admin would check the steam group page, they'd see that magnifico has numerous reports against him. I myself got permanently banned last night for following out a KOS on magnifico. I don't know if the regulars joke around and call false KOS's on friends and admins like on some other servers, but when I join and someone calls a KOS and I have no way of knowing it's false, then why is it fair for me to be banned? Especially if it's one RDM (and a justifiable one at that). He's also banned me in the past for a name issue. I joined with the name "Admin of the server" and he kicked me without a reason so I didn't know he wanted me to change my name. I had been on other servers where staff members actually found it funny. So when I rejoin he bans me without warning. Just because magnifico is a friend with the owner or friends with the other admins, doesn't mean he should be one, abuse is abuse and he is ruining the server. Who wants to join a server where you don't want to call a KOS on an admin because you're afraid he'll ban you?

3. magnifico

magnifico Guest

Nice try bro. Didn't even bother reading your report because I know exactly what went down, and you do too as well as the like 10 people on the server who can account for what happened. You're the one who has to be a smart ass n not follow an admins directions, joining with KBz in your name, or joining with the name "Admin of the server" then when you rejoined you came in with another smart ass name: "Happy now MAGNIFICO?" Banned you for only ONE DAY for being disobedient. Seriously, I don't know what you're expecting when you join the server with the name "Admin of the server"? after I had asked you to change your name from KBz you decided "Admin of the server" was appropriate to use. Learn to be obedient or don't play here at all. As for the rest of your message, sorry I didn't understand your flustered message. All I gather from this post is that you think you can get my admin removed because YOU joined with names you KNEW you were not allowed to use and were banned for not changing them to anything reasonable. Bottom line is I never ban unless it's necessary, you can ask any of the regulars, abuse is simply not my forte. You sir had it coming. Not to mention the fact that you were never Perma'd. As for the "STEAM GROUP" reports, those people weren't even smart enough to post a report in the right place, so imagine what they're like in game lol.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I joined with the name "admin of the server", I don't understand how that's a problem. You kicked me without a reason. "!kick [name]". No reason. Then I rejoin and you tell me to change my name, so jokingly, I change it to "Are you happy now magnifico?". Then you banned me permanently. That's what the ban message said, I have no knowledge of you changing it. And when I joined with the KBz tag in my name, I didn't know that was allowed and you rudely said to me "change your name now or you're banned". Then I asked why and someone else calmy explained to me that it wasn't allowed unless permitted or something like that. So I left and came back. The fact that you didn't even bother reading the appeals here and just started typing a response (literally what you said), shows that you're a careless admin who probably only cares about regulars and friends. I personally am done with the conversation, feel free to keep posting, I'm just going to stick to the server where I staff on instead of going to KBz (which is the first server I ever played on where I was temp banned by an admin for killing him when I was a T).

Here let me type your response for you since I've dealt with power abuse staff members before, I know what's going to be said.
    "I read a little bit of that and got bored, skipped around and decided that every thing you say is a lie and that's that. You're not an admin, I am and people will believe me over you. I saw you said you're an admin on a different server, well I'm sure that server isn't fucked up. I'll just move you to a perma ban since you just like to keep talking. Thread locked, bye bye."

Hopefully the owner or a legitimate admin sees this before magnifico does.

5. Lycan

Lycan Member

Sounds like trolling and impersonating and if someone needs help they expect one of the admins of the server, But what you say is kind of redundant from here on out.

6. [NRGM|KBz] Maze *SG-1*

[NRGM|KBz] Maze *SG-1* Sandbox Admin Staff Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: really dude? REALLY!!!!!!!!

7. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.