Resolved Kbz | Acotyle / BOWLDOGGO false kicks over and over again

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by Azzer, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azzer

Azzer TF2 Admin Staff Member

im just a witness. A user on the tf2 server named Mei and an admin named BOWLDOGGO got into an aruguement and kept calling each other bad at the game. Then he said "I will remove you if you keep arguing. I dont put up with this." Then he kicked 3 people (who werent even in the aurguement). then he kept kicking the person he was argueing with after everytime they connected. after that he changed his name to "Kbz | Acotyle".
    and said that it wasnt him. I already told Cole about this but i just wanted to report these false kicks. ask questions if i wasnt detailed enough

TheAtomicFuckUp likes this.
  2. TheAtomicFuckUp

TheAtomicFuckUp Member

The full story is this
    I joined the server like usual and begin playing after being killed by bowldog i made the comment "ah Bowls taunting like usual" and went on playing.After being insulted about my playing skill and throwing some of my salt his way i eventually stopped and just played the game. Bowl continued this and insulted me some more before being childish and continue to kick me over and over. I dont wish for him to be removed as admin but for him to get a strike or punishment or something of that nature.

3. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

Thanks for your report. I will look into this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.