Resolved Jack_In_pox

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by Moaf, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moaf

Moaf Noob

WHAT HAPPENED: Jack_in_pox slays me on my T round because he read on the RDM report that I had apparently RDM'd someone. After telling him what happened, he said he doesn't give a shit and I still RDM'd someone. I told him i'm going to report him on the forums, so he decided to ban me.

REASON FOR RDM REPORT: I had taken a DNA Scanner from a detective, and used it to find DNA off of a dead innocent. After the DNA lead to a player, I had killed him, and found that he was innocent too. I told everyone to look in the player's kill's list, and the name had shown up as expected. So after the round was over, we switched over to the map 'ttt_clue_pak'. As soon as the round started, I was slayed on my Traitor round. After wanting to know why jack had slayed me, he basically did what I have started above.

I have no video of the incident, or any logs of the RDM report, because I didn't expect to have any of this happen to me, because why should I? I only have witnesses of the incident that I can ask to view this thread. I want to see this problem resolved because I just got on a week ago, and have learned about most of the people who play on this server. I don't know who jack is though, all I know is that apparently he has been abusing his admin (as seen in other post(s)) and doesn't know how to run his job properly. I now have to go and make a ban appeal so I can get unbanned from the server.

2. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

Your ban has been removed. The situation has been taken care of and thanks for playing with us. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.