Resolved *informal* KBz Soop-Om Noitseuq

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by Robin Hood, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin Hood

Robin Hood Noob

*note- Im not asking for any response, and any ban or gag has long sense been resolved. This is strictly a behavioral report.*

12/28/2015
    I was dominating a guy on Turbine, I forget his name by this point. But he insults me and we sort it out like men quickly and in good terms, Eventually he brings up the idea that capping the intelligence without the Krits is a sound idea and that if I knew how to disable them, (possibly thinking that I was an admin) We obviously both weren’t admins but I told that with an certain admin it was possible. The gentleman named “Soop-Om Noitseuq” chimes in and claims that he’s an admin,

And that he could remove the Krits if he so desired, this was quickly followed by an "I won’t". (I was already well aware that he wasn’t able to remove this feature, nor did I want him to) I then sarcastically claim that he was then useless (following the tone of the chat hoping he would pick up social cue’s properly) He immediately proceeds to gag me with no further discussion and seemingly out of the blue all things considered at the time. Instead of saying "Please refrain from jabbing at my position, I don’t appreciate it" I would have happily given him an apology and more so if he had proceeded to discuss this with me.

But seeing as he didn’t and then addressed over the microphone promptly afterword’s that "those" (me and the lad mentioned prior) Who don’t think the random krits are fair and balanced are butt hurt and need to build sentries in their Intel (of which there were two at the time) Due to all of these factors and more i proceeded to try and add him through steam and see if i could get my gag removed in private. He un-gagged me in the game and denied my FR. So I attempted to convey the still forming thoughts described above and he (with several interruptions) eventually timed me out with an aptly named tag “Chill out kid“

I truly apologies for making such a fuss about the matter and won’t do something like it again, But I will not respect* an administrator under ANY circumstance who refuses to discuss a strictly personal issue in private due to the situation the circumstance possessed. It was unnecessary to insult me and my opponent in such a manner, and it was disrespectful on my part to have muddied his position in the first place.

The only reason I bring to you this subject is the compulsive nature of this admin “KBz Soop-Om Noitseuq” and my love for the server and those who play with me on it. I don’t want to accidentally make a small mistake in the future and have everything undone by something that could have been resolved in a timely, respectful, and easy manner.

Sincerest apologies: Rocky~

*respect meaning personally, not acting crass or inappropriate.

2. Soop-Om

Soop-Om TF2 Admin Staff Member

Please use the format, your report is all over the place (no offense)

3. Soop-Om

Soop-Om TF2 Admin Staff Member

Now first I remember you were NOT saying it to Deg (The player you were dominating). You said it to me. You typed "can you turn off crits", and I jokingly said yes (since I kinda thought it was obvious that admins cannot turn that off/on) You then said and I quote "Then you are a uselss admin". I gagged you and then said not to do that as it is disrespectful. You then changed your name something around the lines of "gag" and "dad", trying to get my attention. I then ungagged you to hear you out. You claimed you were saying all of this to Deg, which you weren't, since Deg was talking in wingdings. You then continued on saying that I should "re-read" the chat, and I should not gag someeone until I know what I get into. I then told you, its not alright to disrespect admins (is it not?). You then said for me to "grow a pair" and I banned you for 60(m). You then came back and said it was perfectly fine, you apologized fully in advance, and I said I may have gotten a little hot-headed. You asked to file a report and said it was formal (which it isn't), and claimined that there were "no hard feelings".

Edit:Msg

KBz Soop-Om Noitseuq : ^_^
    KBz Soop-Om Noitseuq : no
    Deg : ??? ????
    Rockey Rickaby : then your a useless admin
    K

*DEAD* ℛockey ℛickaby : and again, im sorry for eariler
    [RANK] you lost 1 points for dying
    ℛockey ℛickaby : that was my fault entirely

Now, aside from the point that with this. I ASKED YOU if you had a problem with me, to which you responded that everything was fine. If you have a problem, tell me, so we can work things out, instead of lie, and file a informal report after I tried to help undue the damage.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  4. Robin Hood

Robin Hood Noob

i already pointed out that this was an informal report, I'm not looking for any punishment on your behalf. This report clearly states that i was in the wrong, but it also describes how NOT to handle the situation on an administrative level, It is also my RIGHT to post here with or without your permission, and you WILL NOT intimidate me to do otherwise, is that clear? As for you argument that those comments were directed at you, The only comment towards yourself was me saying you were useless, i don't know why i need to state that again, but i will if i must. and i apologize for it nevertheless. Anything you may be upset about past this point is irrelevant to the subject at hand. i will not be checking back on this thread so do what you will with this post-

5. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

I'm sorry you had an unpleasant experience on my server and i hope it's just a misunderstanding on both ends. I will discuss this with hopes of no hard feelings for anyone. thanks for your report

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.