Resolved Heckling, kicking and just an overall verbal fight between a bunch of people.

Discussion in 'Report Staff' started by Azzer, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azzer

Azzer TF2 Admin Staff Member

This has gone to far. All i know is that Spooks and Mightyhook kept trying to be mean to Milkys so Milkys kicked them as a joke. This then escalated into Spooks kicking Milkys and vise versa. This happened to many times to count. This wasnt as a joke either. Spooks (I assume) changed Milkys name to "Milkys (Short-Tempered)". This went far enough to where mightyhook told Spooks to kick him. I am just assuming this but spooks said that he "was getting a message from mighty" and when they kicked him, mighty said "thank you" in mic. There were some other people involved but it was just a bunch of shit-talking to each other for the most part. I dont know if i explained this very well (writing paragraphs in school isnt my strong suit if you get my drift) so if you need details you can ask me in anyway you can.

2. Azzer

Azzer TF2 Admin Staff Member

I forgot to add the mightyhook has never liked milkys. Just thought i should say that cause i think that is what started it.

3. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

will take care of it thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.